[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) Radio Meteors - TV

add also http://web.wanadoodot be/merlin/vhfmeteor.htm

-----Message d'origine-----
De : owner-meteorobs@atmob.org [mailto:owner-meteorobs@atmob.org]De la
part de drobnock
Envoyé : lundi 4 novembre 2002 15:56
À : meteorobs@atmob.org
Objet : (meteorobs) Radio Meteors - TV

Although VHF radio meteors  not my interest, I was reviewing back issues
of "Radio-Electronics" (circa 1953-54) in search of early audio/vlf
information. I came a cross brief articles on TV long distance reception
(DX). The explaniation was either through sporadic atmospheric events or
meteors.  I know some members are interested in radio meteors. After
reviewing the 1950's magazines,  I looked up the following web sites,
that are probably already known, but if not,  they may offer an observer
another experience for the up-coming Leonid or other showers.

Suggested VHF -( channels 2 to 6) -  TV (meaning the chance for both
audio and video) Meteor detection:

1. www.anarc.org/wtfda/
2. www.jas.org.jo/radio
3. www.radiohc.org