[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Recent Observations

November 4, 2002

Greetings Mr. Mark Davis!

Thank you for posting my observations for October on
The NAMN web site!  I hope to do some more meteor
hunting this month, but you never can tell.

Forgive me if I am being a bother, but I observed on
the night of Oct. 28/29 (Mon.) and not Oct. 29/30.

Thank you for all of your valuable time and help!

Long, glowing trains!

Mark Fox
Newaygo, MI USA