[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) The ultimate stupid Leonid Question...

  <sigh>

  Yes, I get the award for asking the dumbest question posed to this list.
The really sorry part is that I have to ask every year.

  Here goes: The Leonids are peaking this 19th. Now, would this be the 19th
night that turns into the 20th after midnight, or is it the 18th that turns
into the 19th after midnight?

  I *am* sorry for asking such a ridiculous question, but I have this
mind-block-thing going on and I simply can't get it right.

  Thanks ... Even if y'all are laughing at me   =)

  ~ Cathy

  ~ Lady Q

  Your momma's so fat that she's blocking Nostradamus' view of the future.