[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) The International Project for Radio Observation

The International Project for Radio Meteor Observation 2002
           ( http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/leo02p.htm )

                     90 observing sites in 19 countries now !!

Radio Meteor Observation is possible to monitor even if in
bad weather or at daytime. Besides, it becomes possible
to monitor without radiant elevation problem by using
worldwide data. This project will provide flash and live data.
And, we will analyze Leonids activity. I hope many observers
participate in this project.

--------------------------
1. ABOUT THIS PROJECT

This project will provide FALSH and LIVE data. Of course,
everyone can see these web site. Last year, there were
91 sites in 15 countries. And you can see the final result
of this project on the web.

------------------------
2. ABOUT 2002 LEONIDS PROJECT

In this year, some researchers predict to see impressive
Leonids meteor storm in Europe, Africa and America. Threfore,
this project will monitor and announce Leonids activity on
the web. So, this project needs participations of world radio
observers. There are 90 sites in 19 countries now. This project
is waiting for your participation !!

  ABOUT 2002 LEONIDS PROJECT...
     http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/leo02p.htm
  ABOUT SUBSCRIPTION...
     http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/leo02regist.htm

  I am waiting for your participation !

------------------------
3. 2002 LEONID FLASH and LIVE

This project provides FLASH and LIVE. LIVE has already
started. Live sites are located in USA, Austria, Slovenia and Japan.
These sites' data are updated every 10 minutes.

FLASH also start on 14th. This contents will update every several hours
or one day.

I hope these information become useful for many observers.

 FLASH page : http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/leo02.htm
 LIVE page     :  http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/leolive02.htm

------------------------
4. CONTACT and COLLABORATIONS
"The International Project for Radio Meteor Observation 2002"

-- Hiroshi OGAWA ( ogawa@nms.gr.jp )
     (University of Tsukuba / The Nippon Meteor Society, Japan)

-- Peter Jenniskens (Global MS-Net), Pierre Terrier (RMOB)
   Christian Steyaert (RMOB), Kouji OHNISHI(Nagano-NCT),
   Kimio Maegawa(Fukui-NCT), Shinji TOYOMASU(Misato Observatory)
   Shinobu AMIKURA(Univ. of Tsukuba), Kayo MIYAO(Asahigaoka H.S.)

Hiroshi Ogawa (University of Tsukuba, JAPAN)
mailto: HZH02257@nifty.ne.jp
homepage: http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/

Follow-Ups: References: