[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) Spamming for the Leonids

Dear readers,

First, apologies that some spammers have now found ways
around ALL of the spam filters that your volunteer list
administrators have spent their time putting in place...

Second, please keep our list as ON-TOPIC as possible over
the next *3* weeks of Leonid preparation, Leonid activity
and then finally Leonid analysis and discussion....

With the latter point in mind, if you have comments ABOUT
THE LISTS, please email them to the APPROPRIATE address:

    owner-meteorobs@atmob.org

Please DON'T address such comments to the list itself! We
have over 600 subscribers around the globe, many busy pro-
fessional (or busy amateur) astronomers, some with slower
Internet connections, some who are Digest readers. They do
not benefit from wading through administrative comments.

Thanks for your help in keeping our list a fruitful forum
for the discussion and enjoyment of our passion - meteors!

Clear skies all,

Lew Gramer (GRALE), IMO, NAMN
owner-meteorobs@atmob.org
Webmaster: http://www.meteorobs.org