[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Five predictions for the Leonids - are those all?

> What would really be interesting, for someone with the time, would be to reduce
> last years predictions vs. actual results then compare that to this year's set
> of predictions...
I recall that Esko's final prediction for the 2001 7-rev peak was about ZHR
1800, which is very close to ZHR 1620 (or so) by IMO. Therefore, personally, I
am most confident in Esko's this year's prediction for ZHR 3500 for the 7-rev
peak. It would, however, be nice if dr. Jenniskens was right this year!! :>

11 days to go...

Clear skies!!

Jure A.

http://www.emaildot si