[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) The ultimate stupid Leonid Question...NOT REALLY!!!!!

----- Original Message -----
From: Michele Fugee' <stargazerlover@msn.com>
To: <meteorobs@atmob.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2002 10:41 PM
Subject: Re: (meteorobs) The ultimate stupid Leonid Question...

> i understand exactly what cathy says but was afraid to ask myself1
>

> >From: yann <parels@wanadoodot nl>
> >To: meteorobs@atmob.org
> >Subject: Re: (meteorobs) The ultimate stupid Leonid Question...
> >Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 01:25:43 +0100
> >
> >Full story that anwers all your questions.
> >Have a great night!:
> >cheers
> >
> >jan
> >
> >http://science.nasadot gov/headlines/y2002/09oct_leonidsforecast.htm
> >
> > >   <sigh>
> > >
> > >   Yes, I get the award for asking the dumbest question posed to this
> >list.
> > > The really sorry part is that I have to ask every year.
> > >
> > >   Here goes: The Leonids are peaking this 19th. Now, would this be the
> >19th
> > > night that turns into the 20th after midnight, or is it the 18th that
> >turns
> > > into the 19th after midnight?
> > >
> > >   I *am* sorry for asking such a ridiculous question, but I have this
> > > mind-block-thing going on and I simply can't get it right.
> > >
> > >   Thanks ... Even if y'all are laughing at me   =)
> > >
> > >   ~ Cathy
> > >
> > >   ~ Lady Q
> >

> >The archive and Web site for our list is at http://www.meteorobs.org
> >To stop getting all email from the 'meteorobs' lists, use our Webform:
> >http://www.meteorobs.org/subscribe.html

> Unlimited Internet access for only $21.95/month. Try MSN!
> http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/2monthsfree.asp
>
> The archive and Web site for our list is at http://www.meteorobs.org
> To stop getting all email from the 'meteorobs' lists, use our Webform:
> http://www.meteorobs.org/subscribe.html

Hi Cathy and all Enthusiasts!!!

Really sorry for entering in this question just now. Kinda busy... For sure
that it was not a silly question. for you take up any idea, most of local
Science Centers nearby, I also asking me for the date. Hence, you're not
alone!!!Besides, that's a very crucial question and pertinent. The date,
according to all posting received by me since then are: 18 midnight and19
dawn.

Bugs me if I'm also in doubt missing just some days for the event!!!

Marco Valois