[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Nov. 5/6 report from KS (MATBE)

Bert and all,

Thanks for the fine Taurid report. One thing I'd like
to mention here regards the magnitude distribution
which appears different with different screen fonts:

> MAGNITUDE DISTRIBUTIONS -
>
> Origin   -1  0  +1  +2  +3  +4  +5     TOTAL
> Orionid                  1                          1
> Tau                            2    2               4
> S Tau                                     1         1
> Androm                      1                     1
> Spor.              1     1   3    1                6    (N Apex was +2)

I use a mono-spaced font, and all columns appear at
arbitrary positions. I suggest to use a '-' or a '0' in
the empty columns to make sure the distribution is unambiguous.

Best wishes,
Rainer

--
Rainer Arlt  --  Astrophysikalisches Institut Potsdam -- www.aipdot de