From: "RainerArlt" <rarlt@aipdot de>
To: <meteorobs@atmob.org>
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2002 3:04 AM
Subject: Re: (meteorobs) Meteor Hunt of November 4/5, 2002!

> SKY OBSCURED:
>
>                 20% FROM: 0:33:30  UT
>                 TO: 1:49:30  UT

The SKY OBSCURED may be misleading. It sounds like an observer
should have the entire sky as a field of view. The typical
field, however, in which 98% of the meteors are seen is slightly
larger than 100 degrees in diameter. Only obscuration of this
field should be noted. Could you tell whether you refer to the
entire sky or a field of view with these 20%?

Best wishes,
Rainer