[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) watching from Walker Pass

My wife and I, currently innkeeping at a B and B in
Kernville, CA, in the southern Sierra Nevadas, are
goin' out to Walker Pass to "oo" and "aahh" and count
Leonids. Like last year, up on Donner Summit, several
guests will be joinin' us, including Jeff Moore, a
Planetary Geologist with NASA (he was a guest a couple
weeks back).

If anyone is lookin' for rooms in this area, we still
have a couple, and of course the more the merrier,
huh?
If yer interested in stayin' here, or meetin' up with
everyone, give us a call at 800.986.4382.

Think cloudless thoughts!

=====
Gregg, Innkeeper/Innsitter - Innkeeping at the Kern River Inn, CA

Read my weekly Wildflower Column at Suite101.com -
www.suite101.com/welcome.cfm/wildflowers_north_america

please respond to greggpasterick@yahoo.com