[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Leonids Viewing Condition UPDATE !!

Hello all,

I update Leonid Viewing Condition in this year.
http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/leo02forcast.htm

In this time, I added the estimated appearance graphs
at Canda, Australia, Singapore and Austria.
I received requests in these points.

--------------
The current content is as following;

< Overview >
The Summary of Predictions (update: 16 Oct.)
The Total Number of Meteors in the Nov.18/19LT Night (Mercator-projection)
The Total Number of Meteors in the Nov.18/19LT Night (orthographic-projection)
The Maximum Number of Meteors per 10 minutes during Nov.18/19LT Night
   (Mercator-projection)
The Maximum Number of Meteors per 10 minutes during Nov.18/19LT Night
   (orthographic-projection)

< Local Information >
The Viewing Conditions in Korea, Japan, Taiwan and East-China
The Viewing Conditions around Spain
The Viewing Conditions around East-South Asia

< Special Locational Information >
The Viewing Conditions in Europe and North-Africa
The Viewing Conditions in USA
The Viewing Conditions in Spain

< Estimated Graphs at Special Location >
 [ Asia and Australia ]
   ----Tokyo (Japan), Singapore, Sydney (Australia)
 [ Europe and West Africa ]
   ----  London (UK), Berlin (Germany), Helsinki (Finland), Barcelona (Spain),
          Monaco (Spain), Tozur (Tunisia), Morocco, Vienna (Austria)
 [North America ]
    (USA) --- Boston, Orland, Chicago, Houston, Kansas City, Los Angeles
                    Grand Canyon (Arizona), Seatle, Denver
    (Canada) --- Vancouver, Yellowknife

-------------

The link to this page is FREE. However, if you would like to use figures,
graphs or other contents, please contact me.

I hope this information is useful for many observers and many obserevers
encounter Leonid Big Meteor Storm !!

with best wishes
Hiroshi Ogawa

Hiroshi Ogawa (University of Tsukuba, JAPAN)
mailto: HZH02257@nifty.ne.jp
homepage: http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/

Follow-Ups: References: