[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Leonids to be discussed on NPRs Science Friday

I have been asked to appear on the NPR Radio program "Talk of the
Nation/Science Friday" this coming Friday (November 15) and talk about the
upcoming Leonid Meteor Storm.  I am scheduled to appear in the show's first
hour, between 2:40 and 3 p.m. EST.

If you live in a city where your local NPR affiliate does not carry the show,
you can still listen to it live by going to their website at <A
HREF="http://www.sciencefriday.com/">www.sciencefriday.com</A>

Veteran National Public Radio® (NPR) science correspondent and award winning
radio and TV journalist Ira Flatow is the anchor of Talk Of The Nation:
Science Friday.® He hosts the show each Friday, bringing NPR listeners a
lively, informative discussion on science and technology.

Hope you'll be listening!
-- joe rao