[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) RFC starryskies.com Leonid site.

Hi :)

The site its very good,providing simple and easy to understand information.We
are begining a portuguese mailing list,a bit similar to meteorobs,called
"lusometeoros"...and we are going to link to your site.

As far as Portugal is concerned,although there are some observation sessions
prepared,the weather its not giving a hand to us...we have frequent cloudy
skies and some rain.Direct effect of a stream of clouds,way up through the
atlantic...lets wait for the friday and saturday forecasts.

Clear Skies

Paulo
--
Crie o seu email gratuito no mail.pt