[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Biosphere 2 Talk

Gary,

With my upcoming flight I have reviewed your experiences back in 99 on
your web page and on the video tape I received from Dave Holman. I hope
I have as good a time as you did. I appreciate the time you took
publishing your pictures and telling your day by day stories. I sure
hope the Arizona skies cooperate for you and I'll drop you a line once I
return.

Best Wishes!

Bob

Gary Kronk wrote:
> For anyone in Tucson or the surrounding area, I will be giving a
> presentation on the Leonids at Biosphere 2 on the evening of November 16.
>
> Further information is available at
>
> http://www.bio2dot edu/press_rels/starg02-03.htm
>
> and
>
> http://www.bio2dot edu/visitor/astro_viewing.htm