[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Biosphere 2 Talk

Robert and others,

I did not know that Gary had posted his LeonidMAC experience on his sitee.
There are some nice pix there as well.

I'm sure after reading Gary's account you are even more 'itching' to get on
board and fly from California to Spain and observe meteors at 40,000 feet in
a NASA plane..

I'M SURE I'M NOT ALONE IN WISHING YOU (WITH A PINCH OF ENVY) THE BEST OF
TIMES.  ;-)

Look forward to your return to San Diego and hearing how it went.

Cheers,

Joseph Assmus
San Diego, CA

thanks for the info th