[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Online Leonid Express Form

Dear meteor enthusiasts,

As every year, we are trying to compile reliable information
about the Leonid peaks soon after the events. I created a
small ONLINE reporting form to help here.

    http://www.imodot net/leo02/online.html

The structure of the form is as simple as possible. All
amateurs are invited to contribute with their counts.
It is not necessary to have a long-term observing experience.
Just be careful to determine a Stellar Limiting Magnitude
representing the sky quality.

The form sends an e-mail message to me, and possibly to people
responsible for data utilization and the quick generation of
results (probably Mark Davis, Marc Gyssens, Vladimir Krumov).
Giving your e-mail address in the form is optional, but is
helpful if questions arise.

All those of you who record more information than required
in the form, are kindly asked to send their usual observing
report later in November. The main point is of course meteor
magnitudes which do not feature in the ONLINE form.

I hope the form is helpful and wish clear skies!
Rainer

www.imodot net/leo02/

--
Rainer Arlt  --  Astrophysikalisches Institut Potsdam -- www.aipdot de