[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) New reader introduction (was RE: LEONID WEATHER FORECAST #2)

Aloha skygazers,

My name is Mike Stroup, and I'll be attempting to view the upcoming
shower/storm from my home in Kalaheo, Kaua'i, or nearby Salt Pond
State Park (depending on cloud cover) with a few enthusiastic friends.

I'm afraid I'm a bit too green to take part in the count documentation,
but I'm learning a lot from just a few days on this list.

Thanks all!

Mark, your viewing site must be near one of my childhood homes -
Galax, VA near the Blue Ridge Parkway.