[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) New reader introduction (was RE: LEONID WEATHER FORECAST #2)

>Mark, your viewing site must be near one of my childhood homes -
>Galax, VA near the Blue Ridge Parkway.

Hi Mike,

Welcome to the list!! Take a look at the IMO form just posted to their
website at     http://www.imodot net/leo02/online.html   ...you might find that
one useable for reporting your results. We would be glad to get them! You
are right about being near Galax....the site is just out from Floyd. Btw, I
use to live in Fancy Gap.....and would drive to Galax on the weekends to
shop! ;)

Clear skies!

Mark Davis
meteors@comcastdot net