Subj:    Sites for Amateur Viewing of Leonid Shower
Date:   11/14/02 3:59:10 PM Eastern Standard Time
From:   thetripps@worldnet.attdot net (Victoria & David Tripp)

Hello!  I am a Girl Scout troop leader (Troop 711, 50-14).  My co-leader and
I would like to take our troop to view the fabulous Leonids (Nov. 19 a.m.)
with a group that could help us understand what we are seeing, i.e. an
astronomy club.  Do you know of any we can tag along with in Northern
Virginia?  We are near the Falls Church area and cannot travel beyond a-50
mile radius.  There are 10 girls and they are all 10 to 11 years old.
Anything you can do to help us is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.  Victoria Tripp
                  thetripps@worldnet.attdot net