[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Any observing results from Monday MORNING (17/18 Nov)?

Hi Lew,
I can't answer for the whole globe, but in my area the cloud cover has been oppressive. I was somewhat hopeful yesterday. That didn't last long and today it has been overcast again. There are breaks with sunshine every once in a while, just not a lot and certainly not continuous as I would like it to be. The clouds may clear out of here for later tonight. I seriously doubt that will happen though.
Hopeful there will be clear skies for the rest of you,
Charlotte
NW TN

Surely the whole globe is not clouded over??

Clear skies all!
Lew