[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Leonid First Reports from JAPAN

Hello all,

Leonid peak come soon !!

I send you information of Japanese observed reports in Visual and
Radio Observation. Each detail Flash announcemnet will update
soon.

In Japan, almost of meteor was dark (3mag - 4mag.) until around
18th 18:30UT. After that, however, the bright meteors increase !!

I do not have received detail FLASH report yet. Some observers
reported me that  HR around 30 - 40.

I will update FLASH report around 18th 23:30UT.
 (by The Nippon Meteor Society)

On the other hand, Japanese Radio Observing stations are catching
long echoes. This flash report is not reported, too. However you can
see the LIVE Radio Observation on the web.
   http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/leolive02.htm
I recommended Akita, Osaka(53MHz) and Aichi(28MHz) observing
stations. These stations provide great observed data.

I will update RADIO FLASH report around 18th 22:00UT.
  (by the International Project for Radio Meteor Observation)
   http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/leo02p.htm

If you have a question, please ask me.

with best wishes
Hiroshi Ogawa

Hiroshi Ogawa (University of Tsukuba, JAPAN)
mailto: HZH02257@nifty.ne.jp
homepage: http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/

Follow-Ups: References: