[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Weather - Fog...

----- Original Message -----
From: gaz <gaz@selston22.freeserve.codot uk>
To: meteorobs(post to) <meteorobs@atmob.org>
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2002 1:58 PM
Subject: (meteorobs) Weather

> Hello Gary,

Fog in England is so common as clear skies in tropical, having some clouds
here and there. All I could add is that you should be mobile. Once in your
ob site has fog, you can drive to another site and on and on...

Good luck, and do not disapoint us. The shower is in your HANDS!!!!

Clear Skies,

Marco Valois