[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Any observing results from Monday MORNING (17/18 Nov)? Wait a bit..

----- Original Message -----
From: Paul Jones <jonesp0854@hotmail.com>
To: <meteorobs@atmob.org>
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2002 4:03 PM
Subject: Re: (meteorobs) Any observing results from Monday MORNING (17/18
Nov)?

> Hi Lew and all,
>     Not much was happening from N. Fla this morning.  Saw only three Ls
and
> three sproadics in 30 minutes from 0930 to 1000 UT in top notch skies.
All
> the Ls were faint and it was darn cold and I had to go to work, not much
> report really!  Hopefully things will be a bit brisker TOMORROW morning!
> Paul
>

> >From: "Lew Gramer" <lew@upstreamdot net>
> >To: "meteorobs (E-mail)" <meteorobs@atmob.org>
> >Subject: (meteorobs) Any observing results from Monday MORNING (17/18
Nov)?
> >Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 12:46:14 -0500
> >
> >Thanks to MATBE for posting his summary of Sunday morning
> >Leonid activity in the Central US. Storm systems precluded
> >useful observation in much of NE USA all weekend. But there
> >must be others who were able to record LAST NIGHT'S shower
> >activity (and for those in East Asia and Oceania, activity
> >TODAY), who can give us all something to enjoy vicariously?
> >
> >I was a little bit stunned this morning, to see how empty
> >my email Inbox was of 'meteorobs' and 'IMO-News' messages!
> >Surely the whole globe is not clouded over??
> >
> >Clear skies all!
> >Lew
> >
> >The archive and Web site for our list is at http://www.meteorobs.org
> >To stop getting all email from the 'meteorobs' lists, use our Webform:
> >http://www.meteorobs.org/subscribe.html

> The archive and Web site for our list is at http://www.meteorobs.org
> To stop getting all email from the 'meteorobs' lists, use our Webform:
> http://www.meteorobs.org/subscribe.html

Hello All!

Cloudless was a bit forgotten from our dear members discussion. To be quite
sure, VERY few was discussed before the great event/fest shower. Hence, that
was not a complete surprise for me that the sky has played a very Old Mother
Nature command. Thus, since that the globe is immense, and the project for
crossing the Atlantic through plane will add so much, I wish to all of us -
on this Nov night -  the best of scientific information.

My sincere regards,

Marco Valois