[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) LEONID FIRST PEAK NOW !!

Hello all,

The International Project for Radio Observation provides
Observed data every 10minutes. In Europe, Austrian and
Slovenian Observing station provide.

From this Live data, many long echoes are received now !!
You can monitor this appearance on the web.

  http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/leolive02.htm

Last year, Japanese observing stations were similar
situation to this time. I am looking forward to seeing
American peak, too !! American Live site is provided by
Jeff (USA).

And I will update Radio Flash announcement around 10:00UT
and 12:00UT (I am not sure).

I hope this information and web page are useful for many
observers.

with best wishes
Hiroshi Ogawa

Hiroshi Ogawa (University of Tsukuba, Japan)
E-mail : HZH02257@nifty.ne.jp
homepage: http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/

Follow-Ups: References: