From: ksyo@bellsouthdot net [mailto:ksyo@bellsouthdot net]
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2002 5:47 AM
To: Meteorobs
Subject: (meteorobs) Leonid peak from East GA

I agree that the North American peak occured at around 10:42-45.  I had my strongest rates at this time, equal to if not slightly surpassing last year's best "minute."

I also completely agree that this was not a bright display though I did have a few nice fireballs including one -7 that had a 40 second train.  The hours leading up to the peak were quite slow, but the bursts during the peak were great...sometimes six and seven meteors in less than 5 seconds!!!  I really need to thaw my toes and get some sleep, I'll try to get out my report later today.

Kim Youmans