[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Fwd: [IMO-News] Storm in The Czech Republic

Forwarded without the author's permission. (Beat you, Jan? No,
and in fact I congratulate you on a fine observation! :>)

NOTE: Jan is not a current 'meteorobs' reader. If you follow up,
please MANUALLY put *Verfl* in your "Cc:" line.

Clear skies,
Lew Gramer