From: owner-meteorobs@atmob.org [mailto:owner-meteorobs@atmob.org]On Behalf Of Chuck Ferriday
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2002 12:03 PM
To: meteorobs@atmob.org
Subject: (meteorobs) middlin' meteors from middle Florida

I found a spot near Wildwood, Fla (Central, Middle Fla)  where CR486 crosses the Fla  Turnpike.  Elevated (overpass), arranged so that traffic lights from the
 turnpike weren't visible, and CR486 had minimal traffic.

Clear skies.

 But the moon...............alas....

 I enjoyed a good meteor shower; actually 3.  One at about 3:30, another  about 5, and then one at about 5:40am EST.   I'm sure that there was a storm  going on, but I just couldn't see the less visible streaks.

 A lot of good bolides, though.

 thanks

chuck ferriday