[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Corrections

Sorry, I have to correct a short series of errors in my preceding message caused by continuously pressing "Change" instead of "Ignore" in the spell check. My apologies for the sloppy editing; I'll blame it on lack of sleep.

*******
Arnold pointed out, and I verified, that simultaneous bursts from both radios could be heard frequently, of the same relative strength and duration but with different signal. Most were short, in keeping with the underdense hits that one would expect given the general paucity of brilliant meteors. But occasionally we got the extended dance remix, of tunes like Jethro Tull's "Bungle in the Jungle" and David Bowie's "Space Oddity".
*******

    I knew I was even more garbled than usual when I received my own message talking about that famous rock band "Metro Boll".  regards, Bruce