[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Problem with IMO Express Report form

The IMO Leonid Express Report Form is not recording my
site's correct geographical latitude, which was 30.89 North.

>Subject: Leonid Report: Ed Cannon
>
>2002 November 18/19
>Ed Cannon
>Canyon of the Eagles, Texas    -98.43 W   0.53913221390556 N
>
>Period (UT)       F      lm     LEO   spo      hR         ZHR
>10: 0-10: 2        1.00   4.6      1     0      62        126.2

My guess is that means its ZHR calculation must be
incorrect.  Also, it seems to me that the hourly rate (hR)
above should be 30, but maybe "hR" has a special meaning (?).

I'm sorry if this issue has been addressed already.  I have
not yet been able to read all of the messages on Meteorobs!

Ed Cannon - ecannon@mail.utexasdot edu - Austin, Texas, USA