[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Mt. Lemmon (Arizona) preliminary Leonid plots posted

Hello all,

Some *preliminary* Leonid rate plots from the Mount Lemmon, Arizona, Leonid-MAC observing team have been posted on the American Meteor Society website

http//www.amsmeteors.org/

I would like to express my thanks to the entire Mt. Lemmon team, especially those observers who travelled from throughout the southwest to participate in this campaign. Everyone worked very hard and with little sleep to bring about a very successful operation.  Our final team consisted of

Matt Chamberlain -- Tucson, AZ
Kenneth Frank -- Tiburon, CA
Robin Gray -- Winnemucca, NV
Rick Greenberg -- Tucson, AZ