From: "Nick Martin" <bonnyton@ednet.codot uk>
To: "Meteorobs@Atmob. Org" <meteorobs@atmob.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2002 2:53 AM
Subject: (meteorobs) double meteor trails

Two curiositys from yesterdays shower (4:00UT peak) observed from Fife  in
Scotland.
I saw a brightish,mag 0, metoer which left a short lived bright persistent
train but as the train formed another flashed up parallell and only 10-15
arcminutes or less away from it. What was curious was that I did not see the
meteor that produced this other train it appeared to flash into existence as
the other train formed. I saw a second similar event a little later in the
shower.
Nick Martin