[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) A Leonid Wipe Out From MI --- A Couple Of Reports Hopefully On The Way!

November 20, 2002

Greetings Mark Davis and Fellow Meteor Enthusiasts!

Once again, I was thwarted by the merciless November
weather with cloud cover that swallowed up even the
brightness of the moon!  Why, that would make
a LM "less" than -12!  It looks like I will not know
how Leonids can be the envy of fireflies for a long
time...

Anyhow, I managed somehow to make it out into the
gloomly early morning of Nov. 19/20 to see what was
left to see.  I also have a report that I'm almost
finished with from Nov. 7/8.  I doubt I will make Mark
Davis's deadline for the next Leonid update.  Will
that be a problem?

Long, glowing, stony Geminids!

Mark Fox
Newaygo, MI USA
Coordinates: 43 deg. 27' N, 85 deg. 49' W