[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Well done to Joe Rao's summation!

Bravo Joe!  Brilliant summation indeed! I strongly concur with every point
you made.  Could not have said it better myself, in fact, probably nowhere
near as well as you did.  You are correct, my 28 years of experience and a
lot of patience and perseverance were no doubt the keys to success this
year.  Without them, I think I would have been an unhappy camper too.  Nice
to know all those dew-dripping/freezing, mosquito-filled meteor watches down
through the years paid off when it counted.  Thank you again for your
boundless insight.  Paul in FLA