[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) "Correction" For Meteor Hunt Of Nov. 4-5, 2002!

November 22, 2002

Greetings Meteor Enthusiasts!

I am sorry to bother everyone with this e-mail, but
since I was just working on some meteor reports during
the past day, I discovered a blunder that I did catch
in my Nov. 4/5 report until now.  It was true that I
found my watch to be 30 sec. too slow for that hunt.
But, instead of adding 30 sec. to all of the time I
had recorded during the session, I idiotically
subtracted it!  Thus, O N E minute needs to be added
in order to obtain the correct time for that hunt...
just for Nov. 4/5, 2002.

I again apologize for the inconvenience this may cause
for those meteor report archivists and analyzers who
no doubt have enough to worry about!

Long, glowing, and stony Geminids!

Mark Fox
Newaygo, MI USA
Coordinates: 43 deg. 27' N, 85 deg. 49' W