[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Personal impression...

Just by the way...

...does anyone else feel cheated by the Leonids? :> Reading the accounts of
1966 and even more 1833 I feel like they gave us just a little peek at what
they're capable of. Seeing a continuous rain of meteors, such as we did during
some short periods in 2002 and more so in 2001 (I missed 1999) is enough to
make you wonder - what in the world does 5 or 10 per second look like, let
alone 40 or 50 per second! And 1833? The rain of fireballs? Ugh... ...ah well,
there's always next time, but the wait will be looooooong...

I needed to get that out!

Clear skies!

Jure A.

http://www.emaildot si