[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Fireball Spotted Over Norway?

-------------- Original Message ----------------

Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 12:38:14 +0300
From: "Andrei Ol'khovatov" <olkhov@mail.ru>
Subject: (meteorobs) Re: Fireball Spotted Over Norway?

Dear All,

Did anybody from Norway and/or "near-Norway" countries
have any info on the object/phenomenon seen (below)?

Best wishes,
Andrei Ol'khovatov
Russia, Moscow

-------------- End of Original Message --------------

--- "Ivar M. Nordheim" <ivar@nord-systempartner.no>

<http://www.solberg.priv.no/modules.php?set_albumName=album41&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php>

> > My guess is that it was space debris entering the
> > atmosphere.
> >
> > Best wishes,
> > Ivar M. Nordheim
> > Meteorite Collector Norway

Hello Ivar,

Do you think there is any relationship to the
following report of a fireball north of Estonia on
Wednesday?
Could it be related to your Norway sighting?

Thanks for the info',
Bob Verish