[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) RE: Aurora in Wisconsin?

I CONFIRM zodical light extending halfway up the sky in ESE
before dawn on the 17th of Nov.  I got zs 6.2 or better the final
period before dawn after moonset (about :50 window that AM),
The zodical light was conical and leaned to the E by a noticeable
degree.  My sky was easily dark enough to notice it.

The AM of the 19th I saw just a hint of it under much poorer zs.
of 5.2 or 5.3, moon still up in the low WNW.

That was from +38.5 N latitude in E Central KS.

Bert Matous
Overland Park, KS