[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Fwd: Leonid Meteor Viewing [18/19 Nov 2002, Newark Delaware USA]

> Cc: John Verdi <verdi1@comcastdot net>

NOTE: John is not a current 'meteorobs' reader. If you reply,
please MANUALLY put '' in your "Cc:" line. John, if you wish
to sign onto our forum, please reply to me privately.

Nice to read about ONE NE US location that was truly clear. :)

Clear skies,
Lew Gramer <owner-meteorobs@atmob.org>