[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) [Leonid observing narrative - Recife Brazil]

Well, just now, after Nov 18th long observing the skies,
and, after an entire morning trying to get some sleeping (!)
I will try to report of what was seen by me. Along, I tried
to be as simple as possible, in hopes this can be easy to
understand, since the Leonids down to Equador Line, at least
from my observation site, were very few. Even though, that
was an amzing night, that I will take time to forget.

So, as I am new here, I will report of what I saw in a very
simple way, being as brief as possible, as it was the peak
among us (Brazil). Here follows:

Leonids Briefing

Day: 18/19 - Month: Nov - Year: 2002 - Begin: 09h00 UT - End: 01h20 UT

Loc.: Long. 8º S - Lat.: 38º Long.

Town: Recife - State: PE - Country: Brazil

Observer: Marco Valois