[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Thankyou Bert for that confirm

Thankyou Bert Matous of Overland Park, KS. What is zodical light again? I
was looking mostly in the east. The sky was pretty clear. The moon was on
the front side of our house. I was on our back deck.  The  light was coming
in waves.  I thought coming towards me from the east. Very faint. I am not
an expert but found it amazing.  Debbie from Racine, Wisconsin