[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) IMOdot net Provider Failure

Dear subscribers,

Apparently, the provider of our www.imodot net domain
is not working. This being a commercial service and
malfunctioning again is not very delightful. The
IMO server is running, just the address translation
does not work. For the website, you may reach the
mirror-site:

     http://www.amsmeteors.org/imo-mirror/

while the e-mail aliases should not be used at present.
Here are a few of the actual addresses to write to

  video:     sirko @ molaudot de   (Sirko Molau)
  photo:     biko @ m.cdot delignie @ xs4alldot nl   (Marc de Lignie)
  visual:    rarlt @ aipdot de   (Rainer Arlt)
  wgn  :     marc.gyssens @ luc.acdot be   (Marc Gyssens)
  treasurer: IRendtel @ t-onlinedot de   (Ina Rendtel)

Note that the spaces around @ must be removed before
using the addresses. This prevents e-mail scanners to
list the addresses for advertisements (hopefully).

We are very sorry for the inconveniences and look
forward to hearing from you despite the problems,

Rainer Arlt

--
Rainer Arlt  --  Astrophysikalisches Institut Potsdam -- www.aipdot de
Visual Commission - International Meteor Organization -- www.imodot net