[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Credit where credit is due

Greetings all,
    We tend to get so caught up sometimes in what we did see, or what we
didn't see, or what we coulda, woulda, shoulda seen ((or heard), that we
forget to give credit where credit is due.  I would like to extend personal
thanks to Lew and all the other meteorobs list elves for the outstanding job
they do at providing us with this forum.  On the eve of American
Thanksgiving, I thought it appropriate to mention that.  Well done, Lew!
Your efforts are greatly appreciated, even if we often forget to say so!

Warm regards, Paul in FL