[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Fireball 8-10 PM EST 11/19/02 over Michigan?

November 27, 2002

Greetings Mr. John Pearl!

A Michigan Fireball!  How about that!

I went meteor hunting on the morning of Nov. 20th, but
I know it was clear just a few hours before during the
evening of the 19th.  I knew I should of went earlier!

Anyway, if I get a chance I will inquire about any
possible sightings too, and forward them to you.
Besides being an amateur meteor observer, I am also a
meteorite hunter.

If possible, I would love to hear the information you
have already gleaned, including any suspicious sounds.

Best regards,

Mark Fox
Newaygo, MI USA
Coordinates: 43 deg. 27'N, 85 deg. 49' W