[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) No Hype attached

Well , from my point of view there was no hype in this case ... In 12 years of meteor observing I was never treated with such a treat .... and I never expect to see anything like I saw on that night ..
I had a very successful photographic results too ... out of 36 photos ... 20 of them have between one and three leonids ... not the brightest ..but much better then 2 photos in 12 years !

I'm truly sorry for those who missed this (due to all the variables involved) and i'm sure that most of the ppl in this list deserved to see this treat after so many years observing,and so many  false alarms and clouds.....

..one more reason to achieve immortality :)
martin

--part1_12c.1bc837e1.2b0eba84_boundary