[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Palm program for meteor counting: New version

I just released a new version of the Meteor Count program for the Palm
handheld computer - just in time for the Geminids. For those using the
2.01
version, the changes are minor. I enclose a new version of PalmCV,
which converts the data to the format of Ivan Goethals "Meteor
Companion", and some changes to the users manual.

It is possible to download just an update or a complete package.
All details can be seen on

http://home.tiscalidot de/astrohardy/palm/meteor/intro.htm

Petra Rendtel and I used the previous version for counting the
Leonids at Tenerife. Some impressions of our trip can be seen
(in German language) on

http://home.tiscalidot de/astrohardy/gva/leo02.htm

Hartwig Luethen

Hartwig Luethen