[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) An unknown meteor storm seen in Finland in the 1960's

December 9, 2002

Greetings Esko!

Could it be possible that the unknown meteor storm
was, in fact, the famous 1966 Leonid storm?  The
information that I read seemed to indicate this
possibility.  I am not sure, however, if the radiant
could have been that high in the sky during the
evening, in Finland.

Long, bright, and stony Geminids!

Mark Fox
Newaygo, MI USA