[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Quadrantids question from NW Canada

Bruce and All,

Due to the low radiant altitude the display will be poor. If the ZHR
reaches 100 you will still only be able to see just a few Quads per
hour. I certainly would not advise against observing at this time. Just
don't expect to see much activity. There are not many folks who can say
they have actually seen evening Quadrantids.

Bob Lunsford