From: Marco Valois
To: meteorobs@atmob.org
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2002 8:47 AM
Subject: (meteorobs) Re: Hey all Clouds (Geminids)

----- Original Message -----
From: Marco Valois
To: meteobs-digest@atmob.org
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2002 10:43 AM
Subject: Hey all Clouds (Geminids)

Hello All,

The Geminids from Brazil won't promise to be a great event. Once it will be possible to be seen in Southern Hemisphere, at least from NE, there is a huge curtain of clouds that won't give me any chance to have clear skies.

Although, I will be aware and counting with a bit of luck, hoping to report to MeteorObs of what I will get among the days of 13th to 15th of Dec. My methodology do not include any visit to the rural area nearby for observations. I will, if the weather changes, try to observe the twilight meteors as centered in my usual Obs site. I will also will carry some NAMM charts, binoculars, papers and pencils, watch, etc. Well, I will be very confident that I will "see" some of them!!!!

So, having nothing else to report by now, except for the weather which is being since Monday as cloudy as never, I will be awaiting for any "news" from Geminids.

My best regards. Clear skies,

Marco Valois from Recife