[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) The Flash and Live of Radio Observation

Hello all,

The International Project for Radio Meteor Observation
              ---- 2002  GEMINIDS ----
      120 Observing Stations in 23 countries

This project succeeded Leonid meteor monitoring last
month. In this Geminids, we are providing Live and Flash.
I am sorry for late announcement.

Almost of Observing station are catching HIGH Geminid
activity now !! You can see worldwide Geminid activity
using Radio Meteor Observation LIVE !! So, let's see
the Geminid activity.

And Flash page is updated every day. You can see clearly
that almost of observing stations are catching Geminid
activity.

I hope this project become useful information for your
observation.

Geminid Project page:
  http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/gem02p.htm
Geminid LIVE page:
  http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/hrolive.htm
Geminid FLASH page:
  http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/gem02.htm

Contact : Hiroshi Ogawa ( ogawa@nms.gr.jp )

This project is helped by many radio observers !!
And RMOB(Radio Meteor Observation Bulliten) and
Global-MS Net are also helped. Thank you very much !!

with best wishes
Hiroshi Ogawa

Hiroshi Ogawa (University of Tsukuba, JAPAN)
mailto: HZH02257@nifty.ne.jp
homepage: http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/