[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Geminids on Vancouver Island

    The Geminids at Courtenay on Vancouver Island, B.C. where not only
clouded out but rained out with strong winds.  The bird perch device on top
of the Sandia convex all-sky camera got detached again so when the rains
stop it will mean another trip up on the roof for repairs.  I still haven't
had a chance to test the new Sandia fisheye all-sky running the auto record
and detect software Sentinel.  This weather is getting very frustrating!

Ed Majden - Sandia Bolide Detection Station - Courtenay B.C. CANADA